We are a husband and wife team practicing clinical pharmacy on opposite ends of the spectrum. My name is Lyndsay, I am a PGY1 and PGY2 trained Ambulatory Care Clinical Pharmacy Specialist and Brent is a PGY1 and PGY2 trained Critical Care Clinical Pharmacy Specialist. Also, we have a sweet baby boy named Christian (Rx trio someday?).
Our mission is to share what we know with you and disseminate important information to students, other healthcare providers and the general public. We encourage you to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Music.ly. We welcome any feedback on how we can better accomplish our mission!
Be sure to enter your email below to stay up to date with us!
1) New Approaches in Managing Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome
2) Fournier Gangrene in Males: An Overview
3) Latent Tuberculosis After the Use of Etanercept
4) Curbing Controlled-Substance Abuse With Technology
5) A STEPS-Plus Approach to the Perfect Medication List